Monday, October 17, 2011

How To Loose 10kg in Three Months?

The gym I go to is having a make-over and they've converted the Board Room into a temporary gym. I like the view because I get to see the skyline and a bit of the sea, plus I can see my house, I mean my block. There is something about the sky that I always feel I need. I need space. I don't know about many others, they are constantly hooking up with whom and whom but I need lots of "alone time" if you know what I mean. I perfectly enjoy going to the gym by myself or hanging out at the pool alone. And I like to shop by myself too. I only don't like to eat alone. Or watch a movie by myself. I find that a little depressing. If you know what I mean.




My flat is next to the three point blocks, on the left.


(Did you know the point blocks are said to represent "Fu, Lu, Shou"? Apparently our URA and NEA had / has taken Fengshui into consideration when planning for our infrastructure).



We feel very blessed to be living in Marine Parade. I can rattle-on to tell you how I love it that we have the Library (although it was sad that Borders closed for good), I have the gym & pool nearby, lot's of Hawker Food, the wet market, NTUC and Coldstorage supermarkets and Giant too. Isetan, Golden Village Cinema coming soon, and most of all, the beach and also many enrichment centres for the kids. Yes, God is Great. (please pardon me, I am not a Christian but still, God is Great)




I am 10kg heavier than I normally am, how to loose weight in 3 months?
When I know the answer, I will surely share with you. It's a promise.







Due to my C-section, I can't do strenuous exercises. I wanted to swim but the pool is closed for renovation for an infinite period (!) and so I do the fat-burning brisk walk. I can jog on the treadmill for an hour but I cannot jog on the ground for six minutes. I simply detest jogging but I do like jogging on the treadmill.





Fat burning zone for age 38 = heart rate 120 thereabout.

No comments:

Post a Comment