Monday, October 10, 2011

@ The Pool

Look at her cheeky face as she tries to "shoot" Maricar with the water jet-gun.






Hay-hay-hay.





Showing off the pearls she managed to steal from Maricar's greentea.



Look at my Katy Perry - OPI series of nail colour. (It's called Shatter, the black colour nail polish breaks into an uneven texture after applying on your nails). I've had these since the beginning of the year but hardly use them. Half of my colours are in the office -_-" (Iresh, can you bring for me? the solid pink and also the pink glitter) Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Huh? Why are the nail polish bottles in your office? Are you suggesting that you paint on the job? ;) I like Kiki's swim jacket. Where did you get it? Maybe I should get one for A1 in Nov.
    ~sohcool

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get the swim jacket from sports stores eg royal sporting house. Cost about 30$.
    I paint my nails, watch youtube, blogsurf etc during lunch break ; )

    ReplyDelete