Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday 31st January 2 O 1 O


Iresh bought her this nice little dress from Taiwan.

It was winter when she was there, naturally, the clothes for sale were thicker.

In our climate, sometimes I need winter wear when the air con is stimulating winter.

So anyway, I was gonna tell you that every Sunday, Kiki & I go for a baby class.

Both of us throughly enjoy it and I would like to have many such fun activities with her as I can.

This class is about exposing babies to various languages and the sessions are conducted in English, Mandarin & Japanese. One language each week. We do simple games like picking, matching, singing, flash cards, imaginery games, etc. There is a methodology in the way the lesson is planned but I just sit in and play with her, the teacher gives out props and briefs us on each game before we start. For me, it is basically having one hour of meaningful, focused fun.
After the CNY, we shall go to the tumble tots place that is just across the road.
Stay tuned! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment