Saturday, February 6, 2010

CNY - 2O1O

My co-workers were so quick with the food,,,,, I didn't get to eat vegs, nor much of the fish maw and scallops. But it's ok lar, since I am one who doesn't like to dash. (not for food, not for cash or anything even if it's free) I am a laid back person. If there's enough, I will eat. If there's not enough, I will eat remains. It's fine. Cos' style matters more, and dashing is never my style. Henry has been a gentleman. He kept asking if he could get me some food since he saw me eating few. I told him no thanks, I have hands and I will serve myself. I don't need to be waited upon. So well, I was gonna tell you that I like CNY. More so as I grow older. Because I appreciate the chance for gathering and well wishes. The older I become, the more I feel the need to tell people I care about them. And the more I show, albeit some of the times I get mistaken as being aloof or proud but well,,,,, that's just my face. (HA HA!)


No comments:

Post a Comment