Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 14 of 16



Very soon I will be returning to work. I wonder how do I adjust to the little time I'll have with Kiki. I guess that is life for a working mother in Singapore. Day starts early and by the time you get settled after dinner, shower and household chores, that leaves you little time with your tiny ones, either that or you're dead beat. Yet the government wants us women to work (and have more children). Of course, I gladly work because I need the money. Is there any government who pays for stay-home-moms? How about paying us our current salary and let us stay home for the first five years. How about that.



1 comment:

  1. hi, i have started work this week. so far so good. :) of course no time to do housework. all the best to you when you start work.
    ~~sohcool

    ReplyDelete