Friday, July 24, 2009

1/2 a Day Out

At the lift landing.


Brought Wasi for lunch and treat myself to some fish 'n' chips.
Hesitated to leave the restaurant before we even order our food as Kiki was getting restless and cranky. It was embarassing when you have a crying baby in public and all eyes are on you. Luckily she's cute and her little dog cap made the people smile instead of stare. I guess when you're cute, people are more forgiving (!) =P Nevertheless, we managed to handle the situation. Firstly, she looked out of the panel windows to the passerbys, then Wasi stood up to rock her in the sarong, then she fell asleep and the process repeated once. We had a nice lunch without further incident. This is a dry run as we'll be attending Val's wedding next Sunday. I really hope Kiki will be co-operative and be a nice little darling. Val is a very close friend and she dotes on Kiki so we're all attending. If not, I wouldn't bring a baby to a wedding cos they're so unpredictable. Wasi didn't eat her greens and I was upset. I told her many times not to waste food. She said it wasn't cooked and she doesn't like it. I said in future, if she doesn't want it she must inform me before she starts eating, so that I can take the portion of salad. I had assumed coming from a poor environment she'll be frugal with food at least. But it looks like preference took a front seat in this case. After lunch, we went for some browsing, but I ended up buying more clothings for Kiki. You won't believe how facinatingly cute they are. Oh, and two more pairs of shoes for moi, same design in two colours.


No comments:

Post a Comment