Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cab Awaiting


Wasi & I were flagging for a cab after leaving my in-laws' place on Friday.

We had Li-ann visiting in the morning, Charmaine's BD cake cutting at noon, and were heading home as Adeline was visiting at 3. She bought Kiki something quite uncommon for a kid but I really liked it -- a silver pendant in the shape of a butterfly.
If you wonder why is Kiki wearing the same old frilly hat, it's because it gives shade and is practical on a very sunny day, although it may have cramped her stlye cos it looks dated to the seventies but well, for this instance, it is more important to be shaded cos the sun was burning hot.

1 comment:

  1. For the crepe, you can try this receipe - http://baking.about.com/od/pancakes/r/basiccrepe.htm
    I used to make quite abit of crepe in Aus. The key is to let the mixture sit for one hour. I tried sitting the mixture and NOT sitting the mixture to see if it made a difference and it did taste better if I let it sit for an hour so yep...

    ReplyDelete