Saturday, May 23, 2009

Weekend

Every day passes so quickly or routinely I can't recall if we're week 7 or 8 now. Should be 7.
Did the major unpacking of six bags of my clothes. Used up like 5 dozen hangers and made a note to myself to either wear everything or give, give them away. Too much holding on to old clothes.

Okay, Kiki baby.

Kiki baby is fine, had the first round of 6-in-1 jab, two more to go and two other types of vaccines the next visit 6 weeks later. My life is running on a 3-hour schedule. Feed her, she sleeps in the morning, quick get some breakfast for myself, then get ready to bathe her. After that she normally won't sleep. Entertain her while clearing the bath water. Feed her again. This time she may sleep. If she does, then I can do her laundry and bathe myself. Then it's lunchtime. Sun her clothes etc etc, do some packing / unpacking / stuff. Then it's feeding again. Before you know it, it is sundown. Then it's the night freshening for her followed by my own bathtime again. You know, you can't imagine how sweaty I've become. Then it's feeding her again. Good thing nowadays Brendan takes the shift from about 8pm to 2am. At least I catch some sleep before the 3 plus / 4 plus / 5 plus feed. Then it goes all over again. Like that. Doesn't sound interesting at all because it isn't.

Many people came over this week. Aunt Elsie, Lily, my sis came for several days. Good thing she stayed late. I could get more things done and don't feel too frustrated with a crying baby. Iresh & Cathy & their kids came. Aunt Shirley came. Colin & son St. John came. And my mom and her China neighbour also came. In between all visitors, Brendan went showing our old flat to prospector buyers. So, it's really very busy for us.

Okay, gearing up for next weekend's buffett. Gosh, like 90 guests? I don't know. All staggared arrival and I hope all will have an enjoyable time. I guess I'm just being too anxious about the event cos I still have loads of unpacked mess lying around. Well, it's one event everyone's looking forward to. And oh ya, we're getting a maid / foreign domestic worker FDW, they call it by a fancy term. A mouthful. Trust that all will work out great for us. I am so looking forward to having a more enjoyable time. Like playing with Kiki. Well, this is nature and I ought to treasure every moment eventhough it is really very tiring. Okay, that's all for now. Will tell you more the next round. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment