Thursday, May 28, 2009

Interactive Toys

I reconsidered several times at the shop before deciding to get these toys.

You know,,,,,,, got to be prudent with money and these toys are not cheap.
I do not wish to be unduly worried about money but there is an underlining worry nonetheless. This is because the downturn of economy and the acute drop in export, plus halt in oil exploration is a worrying trend to our jobs. Nevertheless, I have to think positive and be optimistic. So anyway, after considering the lifespan and benefits that could be derived from these interactive toys, I bought them and I am glad I did. Kiki's eyes lighted up with the Bird character and she could trail it as I move it from side to side. I read that babies see best in colours- red, white & black as they see in high contrast. Also, hold the item 8 to 12 inches away. Too near or far, they can't focus. I've also bought 2 Mandarin sing-along discs, there's a 20% discount at Isetan for the Great Singapore Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment