Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Help Came


Help came.

Gave Wasi a super crash course last evening. She is fine. She's rather bored and asked if she could do more work like mopping the floor and folding my clothes. She got so bored she started to browse a brochure lying on the coffee table. I've assigned her more chores since but I guess there is still too much time in her hands. I've told her I'll go to the library to borrow some Bahasa Indonesian / Malay books since she doesn't read nor speak much English. Maybe there are children books in Malay. I can read English and Mandarin to Kiki and Wasi can read Bahasa. She's beginning to be awake for a longer time hence I ought to make use of these moments at least before I return to work.
We also plan to have evening strolls next week. I don't think I can roller-blade / in-line skate yet (in case I fall and the inside of the uterus is not healed yet) so I guess if I can pull myself together, I can do the much dreaded thing called Jog. I was thinking about it this morning since I now wake up at six in the morning I might as well try.

No comments:

Post a Comment