Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stuff

Cannot resist buying them! Oh so stylish! (Fox Baby)
The sales girl asked if I have twins cos I was buying both male & female clothings.
I feel that girls can also wear boy's clothes, that will make them even more stylish!
I don't like the "princess" theme thingy that some of my friends do. You know,,, call their daughters Princesses. No offence please. Just that I feel that it is over-done and I am personally more rugged so I don't expect Kiki to be overly dainty too.


Kiddy Palace is like my new found playground, so many lovely stuff I could buy the whole store.
Nowadays, everything is done chop-chop, done in a flash. Went to get stamps and envelopes for sending of invitation cards for the buffet that is scheduled for end of May. Will have to do the list this weekend and start inviting our relatives. Relatives alone is about 80 pax, so I guess for friends, it will be done in small groups seperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment