Friday, July 25, 2014

Weekend's Here!

Weekend's here! and this time, we're having an extra day off on Monday. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, my Muslim friends.

My weekend always starts on Friday. I will go shopping & dinning after work.

Tomorrow, there's no violin class but there's a very lengthy Ballet rehearsal from 4 to 7pm! Alas.
Nevertheless, it's good news because it means we could make it to one Ballet rehearsal out of the five scheduled ones that clash with violin class.

So that's Saturday. And she wants to go to the arcade again. So we'll have to do it after Colin's music, and have enough time for a nap before the rehearsals. Not sure how she's gonna sit or dance through three hours, she has not been in a class for that length of time.

Sunday:- regular Chinese class. Oh ya, and that maiden 听写 session would take place this Sunday.
After which, we'll be attending one of her classmate's birthday party. First ever. I never wanted to go but for the love of my child, I will come out from my shell. She's so excited and has been anticipating the party a fortnight ago.

Monday:- I hope we'll have the chance to go to the movies.

That's all folks. Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment