Monday, July 21, 2014

Music with Colin

I'd been sitting in in Colin's music class the past few Saturday mornings and had asked Maricar to fetch Kiki from Ballet instead. I am glad I did that because Colin is very happy, of course his cheekiness is an accompaniment.

He was quick to identify the instrument- Violin (when his teacher flashed a picture-card) and quick to shout "Big Violin!" when his teacher displayed a picture of the Double Bass. LOL.

I am glad his speech is coming through, although the dictation isn't fantastic yet. I hope Dr. Robin will be happy with his progress and I hope she will discharge us as an outpatient but of course it's her prerogative. 

Every time after class, we make a pit stop at the playground. This is the quality hour I have with him weekly before everything else scramble for my attention. I won't wish for more time with Colin, I will make more time for him and make them count.




No comments:

Post a Comment