Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Playtime @ the Arcades

 Like I said-- Bringing Kiki to the game arcade reminds me so much of the times I'd brought my sis there. There used to be one at Midpoint, once we'd played Daytona until I'd forgotten to give her lunch and barely had enough money to go home. I think I had a student bus pass so taking bus for me wasn't an issue but I think I barely left with 50 cents for her bus ticket. I remember my aunt- Julie was astonished that we didn't eat the whole day. Haha. Other times were at the arcade at Clark Quay but by then, my sis was already much older.

Kiki was very excited, she wanted to play everything. I was also happy to be playing anything. Oh how I missed Daytona............ but I was not able to regain my position, lost touch. Oh ya, and how I missed my friend- Gabriel *sad. We used to hang out every, single, Saturday at Magic Land arcade at Marina Square. 
Anyway, enough of reminisce, I'm glad I've had a good life in terms of friendships & arcades. Ha.

Now, it's KiCo's turn.


1 comment:

  1. Marina square is Wywy. Midpoint I also not that young already. Walau, still got Circus Cirus and Whymsy. Lol. I think I was arcade queen lo. Arcade these days so different. I rmb hanging out with Gabriel too.

    ReplyDelete