Monday, March 11, 2019

Weekend

Work day is just plain busy, tensed, doing quotations, calling, processing orders, etc, hours on ends.
I have uninstalled email app so that I won't have the tendency to check my work emails over the weekends or after office hours. But I had a dream (stress triggered I suppose) about work.
Nevertheless, I'd treat it as a final purge and shall leave work at its door.




Saturday

View from my Sis' "new" flat. New to us, just not a new estate.

I am very glad my Sis & Mom will be living so close by. As good as living together literally.
Just imagine we have a Home together, just separate rooms.




Went to fix Colin's iPad mini
Yeah, it works now.








I have not chatted on the phone for this long since school days
2 hours?



 Rosemary Ham Sandwich

 He asked if I would buy the Chocolate that starts with a "L"
He says he doesn't know how to read it because the word is in Cursive.

Colin loves Kiwi
I bought him the Golden ones because they are less biting.

 Made a new pair of Glasses because I had lost her pair.
Anyway, it was due for change.





No comments:

Post a Comment