Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Sunday


 Breakfast

 Papaya Saplings




 (I drew the Lion Dance, Colin filled in the colours)



 Before Swimming, we have a small snack.
(Swims 2 hours)
After dinner, we have Yole!



 Always wait for Promotion, well, half the price leh!

Restarting my connectivity with a secondhand, used, iPhone 6S plus. 128GB.
I like the phone very much.
$380, comes with original Apple accessories too.
I don't think I will wanna spend on any brand new phone again.

Colin is so cute, I can't tell how mature or immature he is.
Many times, he surprises me.

He asked why I want another phone.
I explained to him that I want to have a clean break from any person unknown to me that might call, and I don't want to be burdened by hooligan harassment as the past experience had been traumatic for me. I explained that it was like an attack on me, came from all angles, unsolicited threats and harassment. 

He said- "In other words, you had been hacked."

Wow, this boy really do surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment