Monday, March 18, 2019

Saturday in March


 Learning Chinese Spelling even while walking to class.....

 Kiki says her book lights up like in Harry Potter.

 Quick bite before class.

 200 grams to barely go back to a normal BMI range.
However, I know that BMI is not an accurate measure of one's actual fitness nor health.
It's just weight over height range, it doesn't measure anything that might be wrong in your body.
There are people who weighs "healthy" but are ill. But BMI is a handy indication for weight matters.
I am 10kg more than what I used to weigh. Right now I am passed being obsessed with weight. More importantly, I need to treat my bodily aches... all the jams and pain in my arms, shoulders and lower back is giving me a lot of pain and it is depressing. I am not that old but my body is showing me a tantrum. Get well soon! Me.


 we got a discount of $50 for the pair of glasses, so we paid $250.
that's just for the lens, the frame we've got it for free.
special lens to retard the rate of myopic increase. ($50 was for anti UV coating)

I crave, therefore I'm weak.
Tried not to finish the whole can. Used the cap to save the fizz.




Monthly donation to Sight to Sky  (charity)

No comments:

Post a Comment