Monday, March 18, 2019

March into Sunday


Reading this while getting my hair done at a new saloon I've found.


 Went to top up money at Timezone since they were having the promotion
(top up $50, get $100 credit)
Colin says his classmate had won a Golden Ticket at Timezone. One GT = 1000 points. Plus a miniature GT key chain apparently in gold colour.

The Papa brings her to their favourite chicken rice stall after her Violin tuition class.
According to the Papa, it is not that he had a huge plate of rice, he said that the plate was small, hence the illusion.


(Korean Drama- Liver or Die)
An entire life lived suffering & sacrificing but luckily, all's well ends well.



 I went to the library to borrow many tutorial books on sketching and painting,  anticipating my Viviva paint colour booklet in the mail..... I had considered the purchase over months... finally decided to buy it for myself.



I've tried to dissuade her to buy this packet of nano bricks.
The end product will just sit somewhere in the house, eventually neglected.
But she still wants it,  in the end, she used her own Ang Bow money to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment