Friday, March 15, 2019

Jello & Self-care


Do you see how puny those Jellies are?
Cute, right?
I've had this packet of Jellies among my miniature toys, that day, I discovered that KiCo had opened the packet......... Wa Lau Eh, my kiddos. Your mommy didn't even bear to open it.
But I wasn't angry, I had actually found it amusing.
I just wanted to know what made them open it without asking me first.
I've told them it is wrong of them to do that without first consulting the owner of the item.





 Generation Gap.... the kids of today may not know what "Magic Ink" is.



Please do not let work consume you.
Please consume life and let love consume you.



This organiser is since 1994.
The last entry I had on it was in 1997.
Do you know what Cyberway is?  It is the pre-historic ancestor of Starhub.



No comments:

Post a Comment