Monday, December 3, 2018

Friyay


I would totally wear this but it is beyond my wardrobe price range.... $800+++
Including all the dresses I've browsed at Robinson's..... $400++ to $800++
Do I have to get real and be contented with simple clothing $120+++ ?
As the "self-help" guru proposes-- "You don't have a money problem, you have a skills problem"
Meaning, if I think my income is lacking, it means my skills are lacking.
That, alone, sounds risky & tiring.
Risky because I'll start looking out for mediums to invest for quick bucks; Tiring because it means I'll have to step-up my game / skills, and then risk spreading myself thinly over work & child rearing demands.

So, at the end of the day............. I try not to desire much.


 Hungry Friday Evening. 


Randomly used a movie app-- Viki and came across a Singaporean movie - "Perfect Girl" (2014)
Just got to learn to put up with Ads since the movies comes free.

Where is this place? Some MacRitchie park or something? 




Frequently on a Friday, there are news on the on-going social menace cases of loan sharking activities & police updates. This only goes to show how rampant the situation is, although some lucky folks are still very ignorant of the extent of harm done to foreign domestic helpers and their employers, as well as the repercussions it has on families and children of both sides of the equation. Not just the Singapore families but also the families and children back home, be it Indonesia or Philippines. No man is an island, when one world crashes, there are ripples. 




No comments:

Post a Comment