Friday, November 30, 2018

Biennial Event



Our 7th time doing this event.
This year is on a small scale compared to the past.
Low cost, low budget, smaller group; but it is not bad, many guests stayed past 11pm.




70% turned up.


 At Sentosa's beach cafe- named-- FOC.
Spanish food.

 Patata Bravas-- fragrant deep fried potato topped with tomato sauce & aioli sauce (garlic, egg, olive oil whisked)

 Oreo cookies with cream cheese.

 Sandwich Cubano - grilled & pressed ham sandwich.

 Scrimp with Kimchi Mayonnaise

 Can't remember this.. oh. was Tuna inside.



Semifrío- Spanish

Semifreddo - Italian 
(they just mean semi-frozen desserts)

The egg-white sugar sticks were a bit too sweet but otherwise, this was heavenly! The ice cream was coconut flavour while the moose was-- I don't know!  There was still a slice of dark chocolate in the middle and also jelly at the bottom!  Super Yummy. 

I would eat more if there were second servings but no lah har... that wouls be too greedy..... -_-""



Frozen Gin & Tonic with white chocolate.

The waiter told me that many people didn't like / want these, and many of these balls melted and were wasted.... I asked if he could bring me some because I've not had it, he checked and there was gonna be a last serving of 3 trays, hence he gave me one whole tray. Wow.....




we ran out of draft beer..... had to buy a few more cans


 Dinner after exhibition

 The Papa represented me, and joined in the class' picnic.
All the children & mommies stayed till late and didn't wanna go home.

The kids were still at the beach,,,, it was already 9pm.... I wasn't sleepy (because I drank 3 cans of Coke) but I was tired after two days of increased physical work.

No comments:

Post a Comment