Friday, December 28, 2018

Goodbye 2018


I have not got the chance to do a recap for 2018 like I would always do during year end. 
Was busy doing my work the whole day and then with last minute bookings for tomorrow's short trip with Kiki.   

2018 had been quite an eventful year; both in a bad and good way, however, it is all well now and personally, I am so glad to be alive and am looking forward to 2019 where my Sis & my Mom will be moving closer to us. They will live at the block just across the car park from us, literally just 5 mins away from us. 

I am learning every day to let go of "stories"-- of how things ought to be, could have been or should have been. I am learning to trust myself and to interact even more with people & the universe.  

Moving on to happier lives, all of us.

On a even more personal note, I say - Never say never. 
Bren & I have somewhat rebuilt our relationship, which is something I thought never could happen. 
So, in short-- Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment