Monday, December 17, 2018

Thurs + Friday


Coca Steamboat at Takashimaya with my ex-colleagues and their friends.

 Not mine, I have sworn off extremely spicy stuff, also, I couldn't eat Tom Yam or Mala anymore....

 Orchard Road


 Packed some old toys for Audrey. 


Fusion Bak Gua Sandwich 



 Blouse for my Godma

Brought KiCo to my Godma's place to catch up with my cousins and also to have bonding time. 
The kids enjoyed themselves aplenty although it was just playing Catch at the playground. 
We shall do this every June & December. 
40 years ago, we (cousins) and aunts used to gather at my Godma's place every Saturday. 
So that's like 52 weekends. +/-
Nowadays, it would be just 2 Saturdays in a year!  What a contrast. -_-"


 Play Catch 



I tripped over a low-bed seat while playing Catch with the kids (I was reversing while running away)
Fell on my back and landed on my elbow... it swelled immediately! 
Balukoo bump 

 Kiki made a structure of a Cat with the Jumbo Legos 


No comments:

Post a Comment