Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Old Friend


By chance bumped into Wil., last evening.
We are secondary school friends.
We used to hang out every day.
Then it became several times a month, and slowly it became annually at my Christmas Party.
Eventually, became the last time I met her was at Kiki's one month old celebration.
So that makes it over nine years ago.
But we catch on naturally. Over a short 5 mins, we can fill in 5 years worth of updates.
Shall make time to find her.
Sometimes, I do feel that I lose family & friends to their religion.
Simply because they had chosen to put their religion before anything else.
It is not a bad thing or sad thing, it is just is.
When they change, everything changes.

Met gang for dinner last night.
2 months back I had to rush off before dinner because Helper was in trouble.

So full until I couldn't sleep.
I do not like to eat like this.
But I go with social norms.
Maybe I shouldn't but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment