Monday, November 5, 2018

Violation

I have terminated my mobile number after 24 years of using the same number. 

Those people sent me photos of my living space, photo of the block (with number) of where I live, and a photo of my front door. Their intention is for me to have a mental breakdown and they try to solicit a respond from me.  

Well, they did managed to shake me up yet another round but I am determine to recover my nerves quickly. Alas, I do feel defeated having to give up my phone number in order to deny them an avenue to reach me. I have no interest in what they have to say. Helpless that the police do not view online harassment as criminal, they are much lacking in this area of protection or law enforcement. 

I must also be aware that although I have made myself non-contactable via phone, it may not mean that those people won't try to terrorize me by showing up at my house. Well, I cannot live in fear because I cannot let my mental be attacked or weakened. I will just have to watch my steps and stay vigilant but not be paranoia. 



That same night, I randomly clicked on an indie movie which was rather apt.
"I don't feel at home in the world anymore"

(Spoilers alert)
Lady lead works as a nursing assistant, lives in a simple, sub-urban foresty estate.
Returns home one night, to discover her home being burglarized.
The items missing are-- her laptop, and a set of silvers from her late grandmother.

She calls the police but they indicated that she is careless for not locking her doors.



She thinks that whether she locked her door or not is irrelevant. Basic manners are that one does not go into another's house to take things away without permission.
She goes around her neighbourhood to ask if they have seen any suspicious characters.

She made a friend from a neighbour who although looks eccentric, is otherwise decent in his beliefs as in he has the type of basic righteousness beliefs that is lacking in this current times. 

The female lead found her laptop from a syncing app but the police says they will require a search warrant before they could investigate further.
The female lead was filled with frustration, she asked her neighbour to accompany her and they went to retrieve her laptop from the people she thinks stole it, only to discover they had bought her laptop from their local recycle flea market which everyone ignores that it is in fact a "thieves market" and the buyer pretends or ignore its legality.

She continues her hunt at the thieves market for the silvers (tea spoons) that her late grandmother gave her. She refuses to pay for what she firmly believes is hers, and she refuses to give in to the threats of the trader. The old man broke her finger to show her he meant business, he wants payment regardless how the silver was acquired.

Female lead goes to the police again, but the police scolds her for being a "vigilante"
They warned that if she continues to poke her nose into the case, she will be harmed more severely.


 Female lead and neighbour tracks down the burglar, he is of a wealthy family but his dad is a crooked lawyer with borderline mafia links.
The burglar's dad offered to repay for the stolen items but female lead does not want money.
She wants to see the burglar in the flesh and tell him that it is wrong to go into people's house and steal their belongings. She just want to tell him that IT IS WRONG.

 Burglar burglarized her house a second time, but was ran over by a bus when she gave chase.

 Mafia came after female lead and her neighbour, they want blood this time.


 Neighbour being stabbed multiple times and is on the verge of dying.
She hid neighbour at the forest while she distracts her predator by running further away.
After the predator was being killed by a snake, she lost her way and was desperate to find her injured neighbour but she was just running around, desperate and lost.

She looks up into the sky and wonder if all her efforts of trying to carry justice had been worth it or had she indirectly caused the life of a man who got involved for helping her.
Just then, the spirit of her grandmother appears and she gave her the directions to locate her neighbour.

(goosebumps and some tears streamed down my cheeks. where is my angle?)


Her neighbour survived the grievous injuries, and weeks later, she begun getting to know her neighbour in a more social way. Having bonded over such an tormentous event, the pair looks like they will form quite a unique and strong relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment