Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello there! Happy New Year!

Maricar is back! Two weeks without her, my house is messier than the usual messy. 
I'm glad she had the chance to celebrate Christmas with her family, and see her two daughters attend school. 
So,,,,, now it's back to life in Singapore, I'm not sure what changed, but I think the three of us are all generally more relaxed now.


Yesterday, his school called and asked us to bring him home as he had a temperature.... after medicine, it's KO time.

Who would have thought the humble MS Excel could be used to create digital paintings like these?
Japanese retiree - Tatsuo Horiuchi explores with it and he says; "a few million clicks will do the trick".

To read more, see this link http://www.spoon-tamago.com/2013/05/28/tatsuo-horiuchi-excel-spreadsheet-artist/ 

From now onwards, I want to be as happy and gay as this lady.
To gayness and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment