Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I am freed

Yesterday was the last day of my exams. I am freed! Yeah!
If I could graduate with a second-upper class,,,,,,, I would be over the moon.
However, anything less,,,,,,, I would be disappointed!

Anyway.

Now that I am "free",,,,,,,, my next project would be,,,,,,,,,,,,, well, many.
  1. Catch up with all the dates I've put on hold. Many friends' birthdays I had missed, and I've not seen anyone for over a year now. So, it's time! 
  2. Err,,, catch up on my facials? and hair treatments. 
  3. Weight management & exercise. I must attend to this before it gets any more depressing. 
  4. Bring KiCo out.  The school is organising outings to the zoo and bird park this year. So those are covered. I would like to bring them to the Gardens by the bay, the two flower domes. The Botanic Gardens; when there's some musical performance. USS; with Kiki as Colin will not be able to enjoy much of the rides. Other children's baking classes etc. So, it's playtime! 
  5. Go attend a few cooking and baking classes. For the fun of it. 
  6. Meditate and pray. 
 That will be enough to fill the entire year =)

2 comments:

  1. But Colin can go in free right? And also his bananas will be there! Should bring him along! Hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that's right. OK must bring him along too =)

    ReplyDelete