Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Last Weekend


 Oppa King


Kiki fed a stray cat, I mean, an imaginary stray cat, and that stray cat followed her home.
The next day, the stray has a name. "Percy", she said. Oh, the cat is a male? I asked.
Yes, it's a tom cat; she replied. And sometimes, Percy goes into my bedroom to sleep.
Two weeks later, she gave my bangles to Perry, the toy dog. But I thought Perry is a male dog? He doesn't need bangles. And so, imaginary play begins. The scary thing is when she told me there is a ghost named "Coldzy" that sometimes sleep with her. I said - No! no! I don't wanna hear scary stories.

1 comment:

  1. The ghost part is scary indeed. My boys talked about big bad wolf and imaginary play with me being Minnie et A2 being Micky. Recently, they were taught about the story of the Nutcracker and A2 said he was the Nutcracker and I was Clara. I hope they won't go as far as Kiki.

    ReplyDelete