Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Saturday

We had lunch with Ken (my sis' BF) after Kiki's music class. Both Ken & my sis ate so little, I felt like I over-ate.

To foster a welcoming relationship between Ken and Kiki, I suggested for Ken to get some cheerful balloons for the little girl. It worked like magic, she was much amused with them and rode the balloons back on her "motor bike". (it's a paddle-less balance bike)

It is hot and humid these few weeks, while packing her old clothes, I've found this cute little body suit and let her wear it before it become too small. She looks totally like a baby.






 In the morning, she rode the bike to buy the newspaper for her Papa.
In the afternoon, she insisted to ride the bike to her class.
We were running late and I couldn't talk her out of it without the two of us getting upset with each other.
Luckily, we lived nearby and I thought it was harmless and also is a good exercise for her. Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment