Monday, May 7, 2012

Art Rage

I bought this Apps., called "ArtRage" from the apps store, after reading about a paint brush that works on the iPad & iPhone. I dream of having that paint brush, yearned for it so much that I asked my bro-in-law to get it for me from the states. (I've searched online but the brush is not widely available yet). While I wait for the brush, I've decided to practise with the apps. The apps works without the paint brush, it's just that not everyone has ease using their fingers to paint. (hence the brush) or, that painters prefer painting with brushes (hence the brush!) Anyway, I am in awe with the advancement of technology, just imagine painting digitally on your iPad! Anyway, I love the apps so much! It is amazing. You get to choose the coarseness of your canvas, the thickness of your pastel oil, mix your own unique colours, and other tools like the palette knife, ink pen, pencil, crayon and brush. (all digitally). The effects are superbly real. You know, you can even create something that looks like it came from an Ad Agency. ya. That's just so cool. And you know, if you are really as excited as I am, you can also make a short story book for your child, just do your own illustrations! Isn't that just cool? I hope to doodle a story board for KiCo. Shall see what I come up with ya? Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment