Friday, May 18, 2012

Down Time


 Of late, my work and stuff at home has taken a toil on my mental strength so much so that I was so tired and gave myself a day off on Saturday. Actually, it is half a day off, since it was after music class. Anyway, I just needed a break to laze around and do nothing.

The nearest place I like to go chill-out on my own is the Marina Bay area. Firstly, there's a bus to get there from my place. The journey across Costa Rhu area is very scenic, overlooking the bay and the Singapore Flyer. I only need to walk across a carpark and across the Helix bridge, which is also a scenic walk anyway.

I like to buy myself some sushi on takeaway, and a bottle of fruit juice. Sit by the benches and have a snack and stare into the sky. Sometimes, the weather is rather hot, so I stay indoor. I also pop into some of the art galleries there to satisfy my eyes and the eyes of my right brain.



 So many stripes and this looks like I am in Hong Kong. (or China?)

 


Cheeky sticker.
I always pump the traffic light buttons - pump, pump, pump, pump, pump,pump, when I am at the junction.
Brendan always says - Don't do that!
But it is just so shiok to keep on going. Helps vent off some impatience.

No comments:

Post a Comment