Monday, February 27, 2012

Offside

Last Friday, my GM alighted me at the Haw Par Villa entrance as I was going to the MRT station there.

Since it was relatively early, I decided to take a stroll in the deserted park. There were just a lover-couple, a pair of tourist and one teacher with 3 students (naming and studying the plants), and me, the loner. The park has been well restored and it brought me a vivid memory. I remember the place being crowded and the sun being scorching when I was there with my parents when I was ,,,,, 5 years old I think.




So anyway,, these days when you're on the bus or the train, you will see everyone busily playing games on their gadgets or watching video clips.
The person in front of me, count: 1
guy in white-T: 2


woman:3
woman:4
on my right, 5,6,7 & myself: 8.
behind me 9,10, 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment