Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Growing Fur

Several people were shocked to see the top of my head having tiny, fury hair.
They asked why I've cut my hair this short.
No, I didn't cut my hair this short, these are "carpet hair", regrown!

Previously in December, it looked like this --- (!!!)

It is common to loose hair post pregnancy but to loose till there's a big bald patch is something rather shocking for me.



Luckily, my hair grew back. It now looks like this ---


But the sides still need help...


In case you're wondering what worked for me, it is this set of hair tonic-- Phytocyane
Normally cost S$108.00 per box for 12 tubes.
If on sale, you could get them at $168 for 2 boxes or multipack promotion eg: $108X2 boxes, free 1 box. Available at Watson & Guardian Pharmacy.

Hope this info helps those of you who may worry about thinning hair. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment