Thursday, February 9, 2012

CNY 2012

Everyone in the office is invited to my parent company's director's house each CNY.
She welcomes families too and so, it was a huge gathering for many of us.
The size of her house doubled because she bought her neighbour's house when it went on sale and she merged the two houses together.
There are many other spaces I didn't explore but here are some I did:-

There were Foosball, Pool table, Mahjong tables (and an electric version) and games tables at the ample space games room. (which was essentially the whole of second floor)


My favourite corner and I started with milk., no I started with Brandy and later on milk.



Just look at the bottles. Each harvest has got ten bottles. I said it's such a great idea, you drink one each year and on the tenth year, you have a ten-year-old bottle to savour.

No comments:

Post a Comment