Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LeapPad for Kids



I had ordered this for Kiki in November last year, originally meant for Christmas but it was out-of-stock and didn't arrive till CNY. Anyway, I'm glad it eventually arrived and I think I was more excited with this gadget than Kiki was. Nevertheless, she took on well with this and has a pet pig named Fanny that she bathes, shampoos and blow-dry. Ha ha. Oh, interestingly, to activate the hairdryer, you'd have to literally blow into the tiny hole at the side (which is the sensor for the mic). How interesting. (she also has a pet horse on the i-pad that she feeds & grooms). I would not say that the camera feature of the LeapPad is fantastic but well, the unit is hardy enough for Kiki to handle as I always worry she might drop my i-phone every time she plays with it, so now, I would encourage her to use her own "camera".

No comments:

Post a Comment