Monday, January 16, 2012

What's wrong with Parallel Universes

When I saw this quote, I was puzzled. What's wrong with parallel universes?
It is precisely not to have regrets that I have parallel universes.
I make whatever good or bad decisions at any point in time, it may just the best-opt decision and may not be a good decision but it's a decision nevertheless. I try to make decisions I will not regret and also try not to regret any decision but if it is a tough one to make, some of the time I have to put the other option(s) in another place and just wish them well. I have to move on in this universe I live in but I can always wish the alternate choice well at perhaps another universe it belonged. Without parallel universes, how then can I deal with losses? Lost friendships, lost loved, lost opportunities? I do not day dream about those other universes, I only have them so that I can have closures, because I have to live as me in the now, I put whatever could-have-beens into a nice, pleasant place.

No comments:

Post a Comment