Tuesday, September 27, 2011

iKann

Colin cries quite often. Most of the time it is because he has "air" in his tummy and needs to burp or let out gas or sometimes a bit of milk would purge. Last night, we made a change and let him sleep on Bren's bed in the living room, as the fan was on high speed, we huddle him with Bren's blanket which made him look like a big woollen ball.



(testing out the Apps on my new phone)




One costume jewellwey for my sis, an "apple leaf" design.




I've finally got an iPhone and I am the only person I know who has multiple Apple products except the iPhone. I mean, I have the iPod nano eons ago, a Mac laptop eons ago, the iPod few years back, but protested on having the iPhone. Mainly because tens of thousands of non-savvy people carry it and depreciated its savviness if there's such a word. Secondly, whatever Apps I want I have it on my iPod so I don't need a duplicate device. Lastly, the battery drains out as quickly as 100 WhatsApp messages and I would hate the idea of being batt-flat. (Already I chronically have nightmares about me trying in dire need to make an emergency phone call and either I kept dialing the wrong number or even if I've dialled correctly it would still be the wrong or the line engaged or line dead. very stressful dreams I used to have and still do sometimes) So anyway, back to the iPhone. I relented and got myself an iPhone last week. Mainly because of the dozens of endless, creative, Photo Apps. Just by viewing other people's Instagram photos took the breath out from me, let alone many other Apps I have not explored. I am a visual sucker so yes, I GAVE IN to my OWN PROTEST. If there's anything sillier than this please let me know. Ha Ha. Oh ya, so now I call myself iKann.


I went for my follow-up check up this afternoon. My case must have stood out in my doctor's memory, he recapped and told me how the team doctor called him to inform that she has to proceed with the operation immediately. My doc asked- did you check again? (referring to the detection of fetus heartbeat) Team doc- yes, many times we checked. don't have! My doc- ok, cut her up! Save the baby. and so they gas-ed me to sleep immediately.


My doc said - We can't tell the patient nothing will happen, or nothing will go wrong (in the process of pregnancy), what we do is we respond with treatment when it arises. Our job is saved when the baby is brought into the world safely.


No comments:

Post a Comment