Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Baby Flash Cards

I gave up buying online at Amazon, after shopping for over 30 minutes, 90% of the items are not to be shipped to this part of the world. They should have put a disclaimer upfront.
Hence, I've decided I'll do my own "Red, Black, White" cards / posters.
Babies are unable to differentiate shades but are able to see high contrast colours (and they like looking at our faces too). The physio-therapist at the hospital encouraged us to get "red, black & white" flashcards for Colin or simply scribble something with those coloured markers. This will help the eyes to focus she said. Today, I've made two sets. I would probably just make two more the next round. If you're making these, remember to have a "negative image" set as well. (means-- image in white, background in black)

No comments:

Post a Comment