Monday, September 26, 2011

Colin's Full Month Celebration, 25th Sept 2011

We "coerced" the bakery to customise these cakes for us, I gave them a sketch of how we wanted the cakes to be like.
The lady boss protested initially, as they have never made any customised designs or small pieces of cakes with wordings. But like I said, we "coerced" her and she relented and churned out some festive-looking, cheerful-looking pieces of cakes. Nice.

Marilyn & Chrystel.
(both ignored my repeated request to look into the camera. so, i said - give me a smile so that i can put this on your facebook.) And they gave me their mega-watt smiles, one toothless front.


Aunt Serene simply loves babies.

I've come to realise that there are just two general types of people when it comes to babies.

Type 1 - those that loves babies, are eager to carry the baby, can't stop gushing about babies.

Type 2- normal people who are just okay with babies. (well, perhaps except their own)

No comments:

Post a Comment