Friday, September 16, 2011

I wanna win ten thousand dollars!

An improvised "video"
(this is actually a voice clip but i couldn't upload it, so i've just video-ed it to upload)




or try here --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUqAgKoZLCo

Of late, because of the plently of "wait-time" I have at the hospital, in-between carrying baby Colin, in-between my snack time, in-between my falling-asleep-on-the-nursery-room-couch- time, I began tuning in to the radio. First it was via my mobile phone. Then i realised the batteries run out fast and so I went to get myself a FM receiver. Gosh, i missed those days when i had the ear phones plugged onto my ears 12 hours a day they are almost a part of my body's anatomy. And so I stumbled onto FM 91.3 where they are giving away ten thousand dollars (in one bill). They make it "fun" in such a way that it is Rod's Bonus that you'll be winning (Rod is one of the DJs). And so this morning, I dialed to the station. And I got through the phone but I didn't guess the correct number (ranging from zero to nine) what a bummer, I thought I would have nailed it.

Nevertheless, it was fun poking fun at them and well, they had more fun poking fun at me.

Rod is "pleading" to keep his bonus because his wife needs to go to the dentist and he has a baby to feed. And so they asked why do i wanna win his bonus, i said because i have one baby more than him. (you know, when you're on radio or tv on a fun contest like this, they like you when you're light and humourous). blah blah blah. K, have fun.

Baby Colin is drinking well and we hope to have him back really soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you got to relax a little and had fun. Will listen to that later during lunch break.
    ~~sohcool

    ReplyDelete