Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas at Gong Gong's

Val bought her this colourful maxi dress that spells oriental, summer and ultra-cute.
When I got to my grandpa's place, I couldn't stop gushing for an entire five minutes.
"Aunt Julie, did you see that!? She's sooooooo cute isn't she?!" Like that.... I repeated this several times until aunt Julie said: "Are you nuts? Didn't you buy her this?" I said- no, my friend bought it. Julie said - Are you nuts? Haven't you seen the dress? I said - yaah, but I haven't seen her wearing it and I didn't imagine she'ld look so cute!






The house was so noisy. Noisy is an understatement. It was thundering. We all inherited my grandfather's loud voice, including me. Including Kiki infact. So, you can imagine it was terribly loud in the house with my grandpa talking on top of his lungs and with the TV at high volume.
We had to go out to the corridors to play. Kiki did very well this time. She's beginning to warm up at parties quickly and enjoys herself better this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment