Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday 26th December 2O1O


We always play "catch" & "peek-a-boo" at the lift lobby before heading to the class.

Yesterday, we went to the school for the last time. I was a little sad but I told myself that I have to learn to manage my dependency and emotions. Oftenly, I want everything nice to last forever. Plus, I am terrible at goodbyes.
The school will change its syllabus next term. It will not conduct the lessons in Japanese but will focus in English & Mandarin. I had decided to discontinue the class not because of this but rather, I find that Kiki has lost interest in it, and also she has started her playgroup from Monday to Friday. Plus, I would like to do some R&R on Sunday since she's having music on Saturday now. As for the gym, I'm letting her continue with that. So, you can see Kiki has been a busy baby for the past year. She loves the gym most, I can tell you that. Her face lights up in the brightest smile each time she's there. Not to mention she loves all the daring stunts.
She also enjoys the music lessons, she could sing C-D-E-F-G faintly.
Before we left, I brought Kiki to her Japanese teacher, to bid farewell and also to thank her for the past year's coaching. In my opinion, she was the best facilitator and had most control of the lesson-flow. Kiki could rattle a little in Japanese. She could say - Shichi (seven) que & ju ( 9 &10). She could also verbalize - Arigato (sounding, not precisely). We exchanged bows and thanks, then we left. I also thanked the director (for offering the programme) and kept it open that the course of our lives my bring us back if needed. For now, we'll take a break.
As for myself, I learn to "do what's best" and not feel obligated. Because time & money are precious and every day of my life matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment