Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Power




I saw this post on FB and some Mommies are calling this "Passive-aggressive", and they do not like it.  We, on the other hand, being Asians, may be too used to having being treated passive-aggressively till we either find it funny or do not register any offensive feelings, or sometimes we subscribe to the passive-aggressive notion without even questioning, or worse, we feel bad about not doing enough of whatever that is "expected" or suggested. (eg: not being the good parent to be reading to our kids)

So these days, I don't wanna feel bad about myself anymore.

If I am made to feel bad, I would question the source of intention and relevance.

If it were an old issue, I will work on myself to free myself.

If it were a current issue, I will re-check my resources and get creative with self-solutions.

I want to undo any chains on my heart because I deserve to be free.


No comments:

Post a Comment