Monday, September 3, 2018

Of Slimes & Teenagers


9am - 3pm  roped in to help out at booth, selling slimes.
Start with fruit juice $6.50
every normal thing is expensive

Pam had to bring her students for an Art Competition.
She asked for me to accompany her daughter at the Charity event as she would feel safer to have an adult's supervision.

I found it strange to have a person staring at me.
It is rather annoying...... I have tried to ignore but she kept stealing looks from me.
So I decided to look her in the eye -- like, yes? what's up lady?
Then she stopped doing her thing.

It was after the event that Pam told be the 'backstory' about the Slimers' feud.
Yada, yada, yada.
I am so not keen in feuds of ANY sorts.
My only 2-cents worth is to ignore any baseless types of comments from people who are motivated the wrong way.

Anyways,




my non-meat meal




At the event, there was a segment where the people did a kind of "Wu Shu" Dance, with a props like a Racquet with paper mesh (instead of net) and a ball with tassels where they toss the ball around while doing the dance.

I have this sudden inspiration to learn this Rou Ran Qui (Soft Ball) Wu Shu Dance, just like I had the sudden inspiration to learn the Chinese Drums when I watch the Chinese Orchestra. I must be Chinese inside, regardless my thinking and lifestyle.

I would think that when I have a lot of free time after the kids grow older, I will want to do this Soft Ball Wu Shu Dance and also the Chinese Drums. For now, I really don't have leisure time.


I got 'paid' in slimes. Which Kiki says it's a good thing because what I would be paid will not be enough to purchase 7 nos. of slimes. Well, it is not as if I was asking to be paid but I think Kiki had the wrong idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment