Thursday, September 13, 2018

Don't Wait


Of late, there have been many hurdles and hiccups at work.
To put it nicely, they were very big hiccups. To put it in perspective, they were crisis.
When a crisis happens, all other problems becomes non-significant in comparison.
Had to deal with the work-crisis and I'm very thankful that they have been resolved.
The only thing is that I had developed a phobia because it was just incredible how these misunderstandings occurred.

Nevertheless, I have to grow. Yes, I am so old and am still growing.

I could feel that I have changed.

In a very good way.

Thank you for having me finally live in such a way that I could feel the sync with the Universe.

You see,

A crisis will dissolve your smaller problems.

If you have a volume of small problems, it may eventually build enough mass to attract a crisis. (same frequency)

If that happens, it is only self-fulling prophecy.

Don't wait for a crisis to solve your problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment