Monday, April 8, 2013

Kiki's BD outing


 I was very busy and didn't much plan for Kiki's birthday but managed to squeeze a day on Good Friday to bring them out to play. Good thing my sis & Ken organized a small party at my mom's place and we had a fun day together with Ryan & my cousins.

We went to "The City" at Liang Court (Rivervalley Road) $22 for 2hours per kid, it is a theme playground with a few common play stations eg: Supermarket, Restaurant, Clinic, Classroom, Mail Room, Comic/Super hero, Campsite and Fire Station. I think I was more excited than Kiki because it's like playing "house" with so much props, what else can we ask for man!

The space and shelves are height appropriate for children and the props are mostly life-size and real packaging, emptied and cleaned. I was impressed with the props, really.







No comments:

Post a Comment