Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally, I'm updated








Can I tell you that I can't keep up with everything.
I have work that's taking up all my day.
I have school that I can't keep up with the reading and another assignment is due.
I have kids that I squeeze time to bring them out for some running and cranking.
Sometimes I wonder how I do this but mostly I do find it fulfilling. I never find it tiring.
I hardly complain about anything, although sometimes I remind myself to take a breather.
I look at Rachael and Colin, often I smile inside my heart.
They fight for toys, they like to provoke each other but essentially, they will have each other.
And they will know that their parents are very much people who try.
We are parents-in-progress, learning and doing.
You know, I always say that one mustn't complain about their kids. Because they will only want you till their friends take over your place. And then it may be their careers, and also their adult lives.
So whatever stage of parenthood you are at, enjoy it. It is short lived so let it be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment