Thursday, July 21, 2011

Toys

You know, once in a blue moon I come across some pictures of some toys I had played with when young and the feelings are that of subtle-warm memory that bring a smile to my face if not my heart.

I don't think Kiki will remember all her toys, I think maybe not even her early childhood period. I only could recall glimpse and pockets of memories starting age 4 to 5 (mostly school memories- i remember skipping ropes, colouring with crayons and that a boy (incidentally my distant cousin) pushed me and I fell and knocked off one front tooth. I also remember a girl- my aunt's tenant, pushed me and I fell from a podium and off came the other front tooth), oh and I remember in K2 I sang solo at the school's year end concert and I even remember the entire Mandarin song- about a crow racking his brain to get the water level raised so he could drink some water and quench his thirst and that we will all be able to overcome a problem as long as we persevere) , although my friend Pam swears she could remember her age 2 (a thieve broke into her house), while Bren said he could remember his age 3 (he fell into a drain and reached to climb out but couldn't and was rescued by a passerby).

So anyway, I plan to just catalogue Kiki's toys since we're on this blog anyway.

Anna bought Kiki this tiered-wood puzzle.
If there's any piece that doesn't fit, Kiki would say "Too Big!" or "Too Small!"


Her Papa bought her this remote control car from Toys-R-Us, after she showed interest with Nicholas' Tron remote car.

These pound Kittens and Puppies have a new lease in life after Iresh let us adopt them and we gave them a new home. They are like 8 or 10 years old and very well loved by Ines & Javier.

No comments:

Post a Comment