Friday, July 1, 2011

I am my own Nemesis

Unfortunately, I feel that the only person one can rely on is oneself.
God is not a person. The Universe is not a person.
You can rely on God & The Universe, and yourself, and that's about all.

Of course I am writing this feeling down. I write down stuff when down and I don't pretend that it is sunny when it is not. It is safer to say that I shall never want to have hope in any Mankind so that I will never experience another piercing sting to my heart. But being alive, I may forget this and then start to love or trust again. This is foolishness and I am foolhardy, I can't deny that. I have famously said that if it doesn't hurt, it ain't love. And that, again is yet another ironic view. Love hurts. Do you want it or want it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment