Friday, April 8, 2011

Presents


Jasmine bought these for Kiki as she learns that Kiki loves Pororo series of cartoon.
You know, sometimes, Kiki giggles while watching the cartoon. Just a snowball rolling over the bear makes her laugh. And I laugh because her giggles are just too adorable.

Also, Jasmine feels that I don't dress up Kiki's hair enough. She wants me to decorate her hair with assorted candy-coloured ribbons.

I was just thinking to trim Kiki's hair as her fringe irritates her eyes. I see her blinking uncomfortably many times, brushing off her fringe. Well, I'll see how I can trim her fringe and keep the rest of the hair long. This time, I think I'll bring her to the neighbourhood hairdresser.

1 comment:

  1. ya, can either trim her fringe or clip it, clip it is fine as well. leave her hair long liaos

    ReplyDelete